SERVPROXIDETM is an EPA registered, stabilized chlorine dioxide based disinfectant and sanitizer.
SERVPROXIDETM carries the EPA’s lowest toxicity rating, requires no PPE for general purpose use and is safe for everyday use. It is designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, and mold on hard surfaces and is an effective sanitizer for soft surfaces. The product is fragrance-free with a mild odor that dissipates quickly under general ventilation. The product also serves as an excellent deodorizer, once the source has been removed, that oxidizes and does not mask odors such as fire & tobacco smoke, musty odors, pet odors and stale cooking odors to name a few. It can be used to deodorize internal HVAC systems, and can also be wet fogged or misted through a ULV type mister such as the 716 Flex-A-Lite 2600 ULV Sprayer/Mister for deodorization purposes.
Areas of use include: Homes, vehicles, schools, daycare, gyms, locker rooms, sports gear, hospitals, nursing homes, laundry rooms, veterinary, ambulances, laboratories, restaurants, boats, cruise ships, federally inspected meat & poultry processing plants, farms, animal pens and poultry houses, egg processing premises, hatcheries, swine premise sanitation, refrigerated storage units, airplanes, trains, trucks, buses & automobiles. 2 year shelf life.