If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (210) 610-6800

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Do You Have Mold in Your Home?

Mold is in every home without fail. It is usually in the form of a spore and it’s microscopic. You cannot see it unless you have a microscope or if you give it water. Seeing mold after a broken pipe or toilet overflow is normal. Mold will start to grow on anything organic once moisture is introduced and usually only takes between 21-48 hours to see visible growth.
Having mold does not mean you have to burn the house down. SERVPRO of Universal City / St. Hedwig has a lot experience with mold damage cleanup. We are a certified mold cleanup company with certification from the IICRC.